Healthcare Assistant Job in Horsham & Surrounding Area
6 days left
- Part Time
We have several job vacancies for experienced Healthcare Assistants to work with our clients in the Horsham and surrounding areas through ourTunbridge Wells branch based on Mount Pleasant Road.
If you’re looking for flexible day, night or weekend shifts and the chance to choose your own rota with the added support of a permanent contract and a local line manager, this is the job for you!
For a limited time, we are offering a free DBS check when you apply for this role!
The Healthcare Assistant Role:
Our business relies on the commitment and dedication of our employees to make a difference in the lives of the individuals we care for. We take pride in the quality of our care, so we’re looking for experienced care assistants with a genuine, caring approach as well as the skills to deliver person-centred care.
You will be expected to work with a range of different clients, so travelling to and from client locations with access to your own vehicle is essential. It’s also important that you’re able to travel to the Tunbridge Wells branch for your interview, induction and for ongoing training.
Benefits of being a Newcross Healthcare Assistant:
- Salary of up to £12.40/hr, paid weekly including holiday pay
- Free uniform & training through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Criminal record check (DBS) FREE for a limited time only!
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online area and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Local line manager and branch support team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
In order to be successful in this caring role, you will need to be a naturally compassionate person with a strong sense of empathy for those individuals in your care.
You will also need to have:
- Right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months’ previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
- NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care highly preferable
- Access to your own vehicle
- Up-to-date moving and handling training
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.