Courier Logistics have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Executive to join our friendly and successful business at our depot in Bradford. Working a full time, permanent basis, the successful Sales Executive will receive a competitive basic salary of £26,000 per annum plus commission scheme.
Established in 1994, Courier Logistics started with two small ageing vans and one big ambition to succeed. With year on year growth, we now employ over 100 staff and have a turnover in excess of £10 million. Our vision for the future is to continue to increase our customer base whilst maintaining a personal service and meeting our “on time, every time” commitment to collection and delivery. Customers are gained and retained through consistently high levels of professional service and value for money.
Sales Executive Role and Responsibilities:
- Generate new business meetings and sign up new business accounts each week
- Achieve monthly and annual targets as set out
- Follow up on all incoming leads and enquiries within 24 hours
- Record all activity, calls and data
- Cold call and Networking within Sales area
- Complete and send Weekly Sales Report, Prospect List and Working Document to the Depot Principal
- Keep a record of all Customer Spend and check trade levels – follow up on change in customer volume
- Look after all new business accounts for the first 3 months of trade and then ensure a detailed handover is provided to the Depot team
- Send all new starters a welcome pack
- Produce quotations, tenders, letters and emails to all prospects, help can be sought from the Regional Sales Manager and APC along with the Depot Principal
- Work in conjunction with the APC and Courier Logistics parcel profile and packaging requirements at all times
- Ensure that all new business customers are advised of all the services on offer
- Develop relationships with new Customers
- Liaise with the Depot before any trade commences with regards to collection times, traffic profile and credit checks
- Assist the depot operation through times of need, especially around our peak trading times.
The ideal Sales Executive will have:
- Field Sales experience within a service or parcel delivery organisation
- Telesales experience, as this role will require you to generate your own meetings
- Come from a service delivery background
- Great communication and organisational skills
- Experience with PowerPoint, Word, Letter writing, Excel and be able to draft suitable emails
- Lots of drive and enthusiasm to succeed and do well, you must be eager to learn and sales focused
- £26k basic salary plus commission scheme.
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company Car provided
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Sales Executive then please click “Apply” today!