Data Analyst - Little Blakenham, Suffolk
Location: Little Blakenham, Suffolk
Hours: Full time (35 hours per week, Monday-Friday, 7 hours per day)
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Our client, an award-winning private independent clinical company is looking for a Data Analyst to join a diverse forward thinking team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the analysis and interpretation of quantitative and qualitative data to support evidence based planning and decision making across all aspects of the Group.
Helping define data requirements, influence the development of appropriate processes and systems to collect services data, and work with managers to facilitate the analysis of this data to optimise business opportunities and growth.
• Recognise, extract and interpret data trends from large and complex data sets and express those trends in a business context.
• Assist in the production of business volume forecasts and ongoing review/analysis.
• Gather and interpret internal and external information from reports and other sources.
• Produce regular and ad-hoc reports, briefings and presentations for internal decision makers that present complex data and qualitative information in easy to understand formats and provide insights /promote action.
• Produce regular and ad-hoc reports to be presented to external sources, including clients.
• To be responsible for ensuring the completeness, accuracy, robustness and timely production of all data reports.
• To be responsible for ensuring that all client contracts are being correctly administered and invoiced through monthly review of Client Management Information and Invoicing data.
• Work closely with the IT Department to ensure internal data integrity and robust systems, and instigating minor changes where necessary.
• To train and support staff where required on Microsoft programmes, including Excel spreadsheets, graphs and complex data analysis.
To be successful in this role we are looking for candidates with the following:
• Relevant data analytical experience from a professional office environment and/or an appropriate degree in statistics or science.
• Ability to analyse and produce high quality reports on complex data.
• Highly competent user of Microsoft Software, including Excel and Word.
• Experience of presenting and interpreting data in a useable manner for internal and external audiences.
• Adaptable with logical decision making and a hands on approach.
If successful, you will be required to provide consent for a Basic Disclosure to be carried out.
What we will provide you:
• Competitive salary package
• 21 days annual leave and 8 bank holidays; increasing with completed years' service
• Access to IPRS Health physiotherapy scheme
• Westfield Health Cash Plan
• Membership of the company pension scheme
• Use of Employee Assistance Programme which provides confidential counselling
• Holiday Buy-Back Scheme
• Kiddicare Vouchers
• Other performance related benefits
Closing date: 3rd November 2016