PPA Cover Teacher
Are you a teacher looking for 3 days a week PPA cover?
Then an Outstanding School in Milton Keynes needs you!
To start January 2017 on a Monday Wednesday and Friday, we are recruiting for a PPA teacher.
Planning will already be done and you will be given extra time to write reports for your subject.
The school can offer you:
- Support from a driven Headteacher
- Free on-site parking
- Facility to buy school dinner
- Free Tea & Coffee refreshment
- Friendly, well-behaved and enthusiastic children who love to learn
- Supportive parents
- A dedicated and enthusiastic team of staff
- Excellent resources
So if this role appeals to you apply now through Randstad Education.
The benefits of working through Randstad Education:
- You will have a dedicated consultant
- Flexibility on work days
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Randstad Education's CPD portfolio & social events
- Recommend a friend scheme and receive £300 vouchers
Have you got the passion and drive to maintain good standards and deliver a high-quality level of education? If so we ask that you have:
- QTS certification
- Experience in KS1 and KS2
- Excellent organisational skills
- An ability to promote effective teaching and learning
- Enthusiasm commitment and flexibility
Apply now to Shannon by sending your CV to Luton@randstadeducation.co.uk.
All posts are subject to enhanced DBS and referencing checks. Randstad Education is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.