PPA Cover Teacher
Are you a teacher looking for 3 days a week PPA cover?
Then an Outstanding School in Milton Keynes needs you!
To start January 2017 on a Monday Wednesday and Friday, we are recruiting for a PPA teacher.
Planning will already be done and you will be given extra time to write reports for your subject.
The school can offer you:
- Support from a driven Headteacher
- Free on-site parking
- Facility to buy school dinner
- Free Tea & Coffee refreshment
- Friendly, well-behaved and enthusiastic children who love to learn
- Supportive parents
- A dedicated and enthusiastic team of staff
- Excellent resources
So if this role appeals to you apply now through Randstad Education.
The benefits of working through Randstad Education:
- You will have a dedicated consultant
- Flexibility on work days
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Randstad Education's CPD portfolio & social events
- Recommend a friend scheme and receive £300 vouchers
Have you got the passion and drive to maintain good standards and deliver a high-quality level of education? If so we ask that you have:
- QTS certification
- Experience in KS1 and KS2
- Excellent organisational skills
- An ability to promote effective teaching and learning
- Enthusiasm commitment and flexibility
Apply now to Shannon by sending your CV to Luton@randstadeducation.co.uk.
All posts are subject to enhanced DBS and referencing checks. Randstad Education is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.
Apply for PPA Cover Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly