Year 6 Teacher
Year 6 Teacher - Milton Keynes
£130 - £150 per day
Starting immediately - July 2017
Are you a KS2 specialist, looking to join a school with a fantastic reputation and caring co workers? Do you want to be apart of a team that have made impressive progress?
Then we've got the perfect role for you.
We're seeking a year 6 Teacher to join a school based in Milton Keynes to support a school to maintain their good standards. The school currently hosts just fewer than 300 students from the local area and have worked very hard to get the school up to the standards its currently at.
- Enthusiastic & respectful students
- Spacious and modern staff-room
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training
- Caring & dedicated co-workers
Have you got the passion and drive to maintain good standards and deliver a high-quality level of education? If so we ask that you have:
- QTS certification
- Experience in KS2
- Excellent organisational skills
- An ability to promote effective teaching and learning
- Enthusiasm commitment and flexibility
- Planning, preparation & delivery of curriculum necessary subject matter
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Participating in and organising extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful and Good school, don't hesitate, apply today. Call Shannon on 01582 811878 or email your CV to email@example.com