Learning & Development Administrator
Job Title: Learning & Development Administrator
Location: Cheadle, Manchester (SK3 0UX)
Salary: £18,000 to £22,000 depending on experience
We are the largest third-party accident management and claims handling provider in the UK; serving insurers, brokers and fleet operators by providing a wide range of claims handling solutions across the motor, property and legal claims sectors.
Currently looking for a passionate and motivated individual to join our HR team in the role Learning & Development Administrator; this is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to develop a career in Learning & Development. To be successful you will need to have excellent customer service skills, have the ability to work independently and take responsibility for deadlines and deliver excellent customer service.
The hours of this role are Monday to Friday, 09:00am to 5:30pm.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overseeing the administration of technical training material and quality checking, editing and producing training material as well as training staff to use the Learning Pack and Academy
- Day to day responsibility for administering the online Academy, including setting up employee profiles, uploading training material, creating quizzes and assessments.
- Carry out monthly HR Check meetings with trainee employees to review progress and gather feedback.
- Monitoring monthly quality audit results and ensure re-training is carried out as required.
- Compiling employee Learning Packs and Stationary Packs and ordering of pack supplies.
- Responding to employee and Manager feedback to continuously improve and update the training programme.
- Managing quality and productivity benchmarking exercises to establish effectiveness of the training programme and implement necessary changes to improve quality and productivity.
- Monitoring and managing the progression of employees through role levels, informing HR when progressions are approved, escalating issues if the progression timescales are not met.
- Production of Management Information on audit results and training progress.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Experience with quality checking
- Computer proficiency and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous involvement in a company training programme
- Experience working in an operational role managing process
What's in it for you?
As an employee you will receive excellent benefits which include:
- A progressive salary architecture whereby your salary increases in line with completion of training modules and processes
- Opportunities for personal development and external training
- Death in service benefit of three times salary from first date of employment for all eligible employees
- Pension via auto enrolment
- Subsidised gym membership
- A generous staff social fund for use on social events and outings, both in and out of the office
- Amazon voucher every year on your birthday
- Free fruit available every day in the office
- Christmas savings scheme for anyone who wishes to have help budgeting for Christmas
- A free eye check each year and contribution towards glasses
How to apply
If you feel you meet the criteria for the role, please click on 'Apply' and complete a short application process
Apply for Learning & Development Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly