Nursery Assistant Nottinghamshire
Nursery Assistant - Nottinghamshire, Mansfield
£7.51 - £8.06 per hour
Temporary to Permanent, full time, starting November
Do you want to join your next nursery? Do you have a passion for working with young children? Then we've got the perfect role for you.
The nursery is based in the Mansfield area of Nottinghamshire. For many children at the nursery, this is their first experience of education so we want to make this an exciting and inspiring experience for them. The nursery is accessible by public transport and has on site parking as well. The staff are passionate about meeting all children's needs, ensuring their happiness and making the most of their individual talents.
The role is initially temporary but could become a permanent role for the right candidate.
The manager and staff have a particular focus on developing a lifelong love of learning and the development of essential skills to give the best possible experience and education for the children.
- On-site cycle storage & parking
- Spacious and modern staff-room
- Caring & dedicated co-workers
- Excellent working environment
Have you got the passion and drive to raise standards and contribute to taking the nursery forwards in its mission to constantly deliver a high-quality level of education? If so we ask that you have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent organisational skills
- Enthusiasm commitment and flexibility
- Be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
- Working one-to-one or with small groups of children
- To be confident in the procedures to safeguard and protect children
- To ensure children's social and emotional needs are met through use of an effective settling in period
- Build supportive relationships with staff and their key person to make them feel safe, secure and confident to play and explore
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality experience to children and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff at a successful nursery, then contact Jackie Southgate today on 0115 9506200