SEN Teaching Assistant - Brighton
SEN Primary Teaching Assistant
2 Terms Full-time Supply Contract
Brighton, East Sussex
£14,500 - £17,000 per annum
Are you an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant with a strong character? Are you willing to go the extra mile to help others? Would you describe yourself as dedicated responsible and caring? If the answer to these questions is ?Yes? then please carry on reading?
An SEN primary settingl in Brighton are looking for a special educational needs teaching assistant to join their team. This role offers a good salary, development opportunities and the chance to make a difference to the lives and education of learners aged between 5 and 19 who have a range of behavioural and learning difficulties will make this position appealing to all levels of experience.
- 5 days a week, full-time Teaching Assistant role for 2 terms from November 2016.
- Supporting KS2 learners on a 1:1, small group and classroom basis.
- Pupil assessment.
- Attend and contribute to Parent evenings.
- Be extremely organised and dedicated to driving and achieving pupil development.
- Help with after-school clubs when required.
About this school:
- Currently 300 + mixed pupils on roll.
- Spacious classrooms each with interactive whiteboards.
- Committed to ensuring children are well behaved and motivated to achieve.
- Friendly staff with a warm atmosphere.
- Core values of Courage, Forgiveness, Friendship, Honesty, Positivity and Respect.
- Robust behavioural management structure.
- Graded 'Good' at latest Ofsted inspection.
* All learners will have an SEN statement.
* Learners will have a range of SEN
- Pupils enjoy school and feel valued.
- Teacher parking available onsite.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Previous experience in a SEN Teaching Assistant role within a Primary School
- Up to date knowledge/experience in UK SEN settings.
- Own transport could be an advantage but not essential
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Did you know at Randstad Education:
- We work with over 2,500 schools each week
- Our network of teachers and support staff work with over 85,000 children every day
- We have a local dedicated team of ex-teachers, nursery managers and teaching assistants who are able to support you in finding the perfect role and offer professional advice if required.
If you are seking a long-term Special Needs Teaching Assistant role from November please apply today!