Working for an established Building Services Maintenance contractor based in Cambridgeshire, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Plumber to work on a NHS contract in Cambridgeshire. This is a 3 months temporary to permanent position.
Working on a mobile basis you will be required to carry out the following duties:
· Carrying out general Plumbing Maintenance.
· Insulate piping
· Change water heaters
· Work in accordance to government standards with Legionella
Successful applicants will have the following qualifications and experience:
· Previous experience carrying out plumbing maintenance
· Knowledge of government legislation and standards
· Good written English skills
· Be able to complete paperwork correctly and efficiently
Salary and Benefits will depend on experience, but typically includes:
This position offers a fantastic career path for the right candidate, for more information about this role or if you are keen on a new opportunity within the Maintenance sector please contact Liam Mills on 01223 311735 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Maintenance Plumber
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly