Customer Services Executive (French and Spanish speaking)
Job Elements: -
• Providing appropriate and timely telephone assistance to customers in the operation and calibration of, as well as the solution of problems with, products, including arranging the repair or replacement of equipment.
• Working closely with other company members to ensure the highest quality of support for customers.
• Managing the speedy return of faulty equipment and the provision of good-quality fault reports to the Repair team.
• Processing repair and customer-damage reports, quotations and invoices.
• Handling orders for accessories and consumables.
• Liaison with customers to set-up or renew support services contracts.
• Operation of IT customer database.
• Completion of periodic customer surveys.
• Translation of product and service-related documentation and approval of customised equipment for European customers.
• Prepare call reports for internal and external customers
• Assist Finance team in credit management.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Fluent in spoken English and French and Spanish, supported by good written ability in appropriate languages.
• Ability to assist others in the operation of simple electronic equipment.
• Good verbal communication and inter-personal skills.
• Customer focussed, and able to work under pressure, re-prioritising work as required.
• Enthusiastic, flexible with a ‘can do’ attitude and an eye for detail.
• Computer literate (MS Office).
Apply for Customer Services Executive (French and Spanish speaking)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly