English Teacher - Full Time
January Start - Crawley School
Long Term Position - Pay to Scale.
Are you an English teacher who is looking for a new and exciting long term role starting in January 2017?
Maybe you are an NQT looking for your first post to start you induction year?
Can you work in the Crawley area?
If you are a qualified English teacher and can work in the Crawley Area then you could be the teacher we are looking for...
Here at Randstad we are constantly looking for fantastic, innovative and dynamic English teachers. Currently we are looking for English teachers with good subject knowledge to deliver an outstanding teaching and learning experience to learners in Crawley, to start January 2017.
Randstad Education is the UK market leader. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
We are currently seeking an English teacher for one of our schools in Crawley. This school is a happy and highly successful comprehensive school with around 1,700 mixed students, age 11-18. The school also boasts a popular sixth form of around 315 students. Their aim is to provide an environment within which diversity and distinctiveness are celebrated without hint of division. If this sounds like the environment you would thrive in then please apply today.
- On site parking, bike storage and good public transport links
- Permanent contract
- TA support for many classes
- Access to Free CPD courses
- Career progression opportunities
- Supportive school team and senior leadership
All applicants for this position must have the following requirements to be considered:
- Teaching Qualification
- Relevant teaching experience (Must be able to provide 2 teaching references)
- Relevant knowledge of the current national curriculum
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- To teach English at Key Stage 3, 4
- Be available and ready immediately
- Ensure effective classroom management in line with schools behaviour policy
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Planning and preparing all subjects within the current national curriculum
If you want to know more about this fabulous opportunity or wish to send us your application then please don't hesitate to apply now!
We also have a 'Recommend A Friend' scheme where you will receive £300 for each person that you recommend and who successfully completes 30 days of work for us.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks.
Apply for English Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly