6 days left
- Full Time
Competitive Salary + Fully Expensed Company Car
Kern Ltd is part of a leading global organisation manufacturing mailing and packaging solutions and equipment, and providing service and support to our customers through a highly skilled and committed workforce. We wish to appoint an experienced Electro-mechanical Service Engineer to join our UK team.
We are looking for an experienced and competent service engineer with drive and ability, who will be able to work on their own initiative and with first class customer service skills.
The position involves working on electronically controlled mechanical equipment at a customer site in the Leicester area. In this role you will be responsible for delivering support to the customer by providing maintenance and breakdown services.
Requirements for the position:
- A good level of mechanical engineering skills essential - must have a minimum of 3 years' experience in mechanical engineering
- First class technical fault finding skills
- Customer focused attitude, able to deal with all levels of people
- Recognised qualifications or apprenticeship
- Great organisational skills (able to prioritise workload)
- Been involved in a similar role within a technical solutions company, preference will be given to applicants with related industry experience
- Electronic/electrical knowledge preferred
- PC/IT competency essential
- Driver essential
- Competitive salary
- 33 days annual leave inc Bank Holidays
- Full product training
- Contributory Company Pension Scheme and Life Assurance
- Company Car
Please click apply for contact details quoting ref: SM/KJC/CSE