Part Time Business Development Executive - Surbiton - GNYSAL27
Great Part Time opportunity for an exceptional retail professional!
Business Development Executive - Fragrance - FMCG Retail
28 hours over 4 days Monday - Friday
Starting salary: GBP11.22 per hour, plus up to GBP900 bonus
Ideal location: Surbiton
Area to be covered: Bournemouth, Brighton, Croydon, Guildford, Harrow, Kingston, North West London, Portsmouth, Reading, Slough, Sutton, Southampton, Twickenham, West London, Watford & surrounding areas
Who are we?
You would be working for CPM - the UK's leading Field Marketing Company, representing top P&G fragrances including Luxury and Premium brands D&G, Gucci, Hugo Boss and many more.
What will you be doing?
- Visiting High Street and Independent retail outlets within the territory described
- Working 4 days per week, Tuesday through to Friday
- Selling innovative luxury fragrances, promotional and gift purchases
- Maximising sales and profit of the Fine Fragrance brands & improving visibility of the products in store
- Gaining agreement and implementing solutions, pursuing opportunities to increase sales
What qualities do we look for???.?
- A professional individual with the passion and flair to make a significant contribution to our team in store
- Proficient IT skills
- Ability to hold business development conversations at all levels
- Personable approach, able to build strong relationships and rapport
- Experience of field marketing or retail within FMCG is an advantage, although we welcome applications from anyone who can display the above required qualities and would relish the opportunity to really manage and develop their own territory
- Full UK Driving licence & use of own car is essential
What can we offer you?
Award-winning sales training along with great opportunities to progress your career both with CPM and with our clients'. Approximately 80% of our Area Managers have been promoted from within the field sales teams. We will reward, recognise and believe in our future stars.
You bring your abilities and we'll give you the tools you need!
If you'd like to be a part of the CPM culture, working as a Part Time Business Development Executive on behalf of P&G, one of the best brands in the UK! Please apply now!
You will be placed directly onto the candidate list and, if short-listed, will be contacted further by a Recruitment Consultant to arrange a Skype interview; it would be an advantage if you could set up a Skype account in advance if you do not already have one. Skype is a free service and you can register if you go to