Full Time Business Development Executive - London - GQESAL86
Our clients' success is based on successful sales people like you!
Business Development Executive sought
For our prestigious Diageo multi-channel field sales team
Permanent Business Development Executive - FMCG/Drinks Industry
GBP24,600 basic plus bonus of up to GBP3k per annum, company van , iPad and mobile phone*
St Albans, Cambridge, Chelmsford, Colchester, East London, Enfield, Harrow, Hemel Hempstead, Ilford, Ipswich, Luton, Milton Keynes, North London, Norwich, North West London, Romford, Stevenage, Slough, Southend, Uxbridge, West London, Watford & surrounding areas
Who are we?
CPM is the UK's largest field marketing company, specializing in promoting our prestigious clients products and increasing their sales.
What will you be doing?
As part of the CPM team you will be working on behalf of Diageo GB as a Business Development Executive promoting and increasing sales of the incredible Diageo product range. Diageo is the world's leading premium drinks business with an outstanding collection of international brands across spirits, wine and beer. These brands include: Smirnoff, Gordon's, Guinness, Captain Morgan's, Baileys, J&B and Tanqueray.
Whilst initially the focus will be on developing the On-Trade business, this exciting and ever-changing role will include the following:-
- Visiting the On-Trade (pubs and restaurants) and Convenience sector (local retail)
- Promoting Diageo products and therefore increasing sales via product launches, siting promotional materials, active selling and maximizing marketing opportunities
- Building relationships with the manager and their staff , gaining the maximum shelf space for the Diageo products and promoting brand loyalty
- Providing insight - both to the sites you are visiting and back to CPM and Diageo on industry developments and competitor activity
CPM are 'famous for sales' and our client, the world's leading premium drinks business needs talented individuals who are passionate about promoting and selling their products.
So, what qualities do we look for?
- Ability to build great business relationships
- Someone who wants to make an impact, and maximise every opportunity
- Flexible, and organised, able to prioritise an every changing workload
- Excellent communication skills
- Graduate calibre
- Full clean driving licence is essential
What previous experience could you have?
If you have the star qualities we look for and are passionate about working with market leading brands, then we would love to hear from you! Applications from promotions staff, brand activators, event managers, bar staff, sales representative, field sales executive, or business development executives welcomed.
Previous drinks industry knowledge an advantage but not essential.
What can we offer you?
GBP24,600 basic plus bonus of up to GBP3k per annum, company car, iPad and mobile phone*
We reward, recognise and believe in people and their potential. Approximately 80% of our Area Managers have been promoted from within the field sales team, and we deliver an award winning training programme to our field sales teams. If you have the right attitude and potential then we'll give you all the tools you need (including a company van, iPad and phone!)
You will be placed directly onto the candidate list and, if short-listed, will be contacted further by a Recruitment Consultant to arrange a Skype interview; it would be an advantage if you could set up a Skype account in advance if you do not already have one. Skype is a free service and you can register if you go to
Due to application volumes, only short listed applicants will be contacted further.