Field Sales Surveyor
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Field Sales Surveyor to join an award winning company based in Liverpool!
The company is an award winning company and one of the largest in its sector with over 20 years’ experience of installing and maintaining heating, renewable technology and insulation system in thousands of homes.
Our clients are in the process of launching a new, exciting brand in the UK. The brand will be aimed at private homeowners who are looking to replace their boiler and/or central heating system. A TV campaign, supported by other marketing activity will launch in September to grow brand awareness and lead generation. It’s the perfect time to join our team!
They are a rapidly growing, extremely ambitious company with the objective of having a national presence within the next 24 months. The right candidate can enjoy a successful career developing alongside them. The company takes pride in sourcing the highest quality staff and only employ the very best. They have a carefully defined structure, clear objectives, and an efficient method of operation. Our reputation for providing an unmatched service is reflected in the people that work for them.
Main duties and responsibilities (but not limited to)
- You will be attending warm appointments generated via TV and Web advertising with appointments scheduled via the company’s customer contact centre.
- The role will include conducting home surveys, offering solutions, pricing & finance options and closing the sale. Your job is to help the customer realise the perfect system for their home and budget.
- Provide the customer with a thorough understanding of the product we will be supplying to them and the reasons why the chosen solution fits their needs best.
- Explain the process of the job to the customer and the estimated period of disruption.
- Complete all paperwork in line with company procedures.
- Flexible working hours, including potential for evening and weekend working.
- Successful candidates will ideally have a proven sales track record for selling in the home.
- Field sales, boiler/gas experience is an advantage but not essential as full training is provided.
- Flexibility with working hours to cover evenings & weekends as required.
- Full clean UK driving license.
- CRB full clean required.
SALARY: £16,500 basic plus OTE £45,000 (uncapped).
LOCATION: This role covers the Northwest.
If you feel you have the relevant skills to fulfil this role and want to be part of an award winning company, then please apply now!