Our client is a UK based specialist construction company, which takes pride in providing high quality structural repair, concrete repair and external wall insulation services to social housing clients nationwide.
They are currently looking for an enthusiastic, highly effective individual to join their Projects Team.
Project Administrator -The successful candidate will:
• Be well organised with excellent attention to detail with pride in their work.
• Be an enthusiastic and proactive team player.
• Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Have excellent IT skills, particularly in MS Word and Excel.
• Be well presented, self disciplined and have excellent time keeping.
Project Administrator - Role information:
• Administration of projects from enquiry through to contract stage.
• Organisation of surveys.
• Management of surveyor, supervisor and operative diaries.
• On the job training in the preparation of estimates and contract information.
• Previous experience in the building industry is desirable but not essential.
Salary: £16,000 – £19,000 (Depending on Experience)
Working Times: 08:30 to 17:30, Monday to Friday
Please apply online for the Project Administrator role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received for the Project Administrator role and to follow further instructions if applicable.