Salary: Circa £8 per hour
Scope of Position:
To carry out administration duties in the Production and Logistics department including; Goods in / goods out, material handling and purchasing.
- Maintain purchase order receipts with accuracy.
- Ensure parts are stored in a way that protects them from damage.
- Create job kits ensuring accurate issuing of parts.
- Ensure all inventory practices are carried out according to procedures.
- Organise for goods to be shipped/exported ensuring that correct paperwork is produced.
- Maintain records of imported goods.
- Obtain quotations.
- Process purchase orders.
- Assist with stock counts
- Work in a safe manner at all times.
- Contribute to the attainment of departmental goals in the “President’s Message”.
- Participate in continuous improvement program.
- Adopt and practice Kaizen Principles and Concepts.
- Participate in Kaizen and GEAR activities.
- High school education or equivalent
- Experience in air-freighting, customs and exportation, importation and transportation companies
- Self-motivated and disciplined in their approach to the job
- Computer literate
- Have previous knowledge of document control and goods-in and goods-out
- Able to work as part of a task oriented team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to handle multiple tasks competently and accurately
Apply for Operations Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly