Sales Administrator / Sales Support / Inside Sales
Job Title: Sales Administrator (Inside Sales)
Location: St Ives, Cambridgeshire
Your role will be to provide internal support to the companies UK Field Sales team to help to continue to grow Equipment sales within the UK Channel.
Working closely with the Head of Sales & Service, the successful candidate will provide a central support function to the field sales team, providing clarity on approaches to work and introduce a simplified singular way of working with systems and the wider business.
As this is a new role, you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and evolve the ways of working to support the achievement of the company objectives.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Central liaison for Sales Field team within office function including UK Service, & Order processing
- Becoming the UK sales champion on Salesforce responding to queries for the field team and liaising with the business system to ensure the system is consistently optimised
- Supervisor of Salesforce compliance on a day to day basis, ensure records are maintained accurately at all times
- Both preparing reports and maintaining an accurate and consistent set of reports, to support both field team and sales management.
- Quote preparation and compliance ensuring consistency of quote and data capture.
- Maintaining accurate records of quotes and templates to be used by the field team
- Develop and maintain clear standard operating procedures on use of CRM and general business function
- Develop a training module to upskill Sales Managers on Sales force.
- Administer Sales campaign activity
- Collation of forecast and distribution to the field team
The successful candidates will have:
- An enthusiastic and 'can do attitude"
- An understanding of sales processes and enjoyment of sales
- An ability to "take ownership" and see things through to a satisfactory resolution
- Accuracy and good attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and manage your own workload
- Good communication skills
- Inquisitive nature and enjoy working out how to get things done
- Ability to use your own initiative as well as working as part of a team
It is essential that the candidate has a good working knowledge of Salesforce, Excel and MS office
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Sales Support Administrator, Sales Support, Internal Process Support, Sales Administrator, Sales Admin, Sales Associate, Sales Support Manager, Support Assistant, Customer Services, Customer Sales, Customer Sales Associate, Customer Services Support, Customer Service Advisor, Advisor, Sales Advisor, Sales & Purchase Order Assistant, Sales Admin will be considered for this role