Pastry Chef De Partie - Marylebone, London
Pastry Chef de Partie
Marylebone, London (W1U 7PA)
Basic salary - £18,000 and with Tronc total annual earnings will be c£25,000
About our client:
This award winning Restaurant is a dining destination in London headed by Michelin Starred Chef Nuno Mendes.
What are they looking for?
They have an excellent opportunity for a Pastry Chef de Partie to join the brigade headed by Nuno Mendes, Executive Chef. As a Pastry Chef de Partie, you will be working alongside the super talented Head Pastry Chef creating deserts from the a la carte menu using the finest ingredients. You will embrace also train and develop junior members of the team.
- You will be passionate about quality food and produce
- You will champion outstanding levels of customer service.
- You will have experience working in a high end hospitality environment
- You will work 5 days a week (Sunday to Saturday) and you will be paid a very competitive salary.
What's in it for you?
- Excellent learning and development opportunities, working alongside the highly esteemed Nuno Mendes
- Clear career progression
- Generous Staff Discount
- Cycle to work scheme
Due the high volume of applicants, if you have not heard back within 7 days, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
Eligibility: In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.