Finance and Admin Manager
Finance and Admin Manager
£23,000 - £25,000 plus benefits
Full Time (35 hours per week)
Our client is a campaigning organisation and a multi-project service provider supporting adults, young people and children with learning disabilities - and their families and carers - to ensure their needs, rights and aspirations are met.
The Core Business Unit undertakes those functions and internal processes that support other business units so they are able to focus on providing frontline services. These include providing information that supports decision making, Human Resource Management, compliance with legal and regulatory requirements, maintaining the financial integrity of the charity, maintaining appropriate Systems, processes and infrastructure.
Working with and supporting the Head of Core Business Unit to establish and manage the finance and administrative functions of the organisation.
Provide a comprehensive support and supervision of staff in planning, organising and implementing administrative systems, policies and procedures in line with organisational requirements.
Work in partnership with Staff, Managers, Volunteers, Board Members, Clients and their families/carers and Partners within the scope and aims of the organisation.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will be responsible for the following key duties:
- Managing the Finance and Administrative functions of the organisation
- Playing a key role in budgeting, management accounts and year end accounts
- Ensure adherence with financial and other relevant policies and procedures
- Leading on the accounts payable functions and embedding the use of electronic system.
- Assist in the development and implementation of goals, policies, priorities and procedures relating to financial management, budget accounting and payroll.
- Supervise and participate in the preparation of various financial statements and reports
- Direct the maintenance of accounting records to show income and expenditure
- Support operations by supervising staff, planning, organising and implementing administrative systems and procedures in line with organisational requirements
They are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applicants from all sections of the community. They guarantee an interview to all applicants with disabilities who meet the minimum criteria for the post.
To apply for this role please submit your CV via the apply button below, and then you will be sent via email a full application pack and application form. You will need to complete the application form in full, in order to be considered for this position.
Closing Date: Monday 31st October 2016