Marketing Executive / Operations Administrator
Job Title: Operations and Marketing Executive
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: £20 - £25k per annum
Position: Full-Time, Perm - 37.5 hours a week (Monday - Friday)
The company is looking for a creative and organised person to play a key role in running their successful communications training company.
They are looking for a confident writer with strong English skills, not just to collate and proof the written training reports from their journalist tutors, but also to help write content for their blog, eShots and marketing material.
As part of the company’s operations team the right candidate will also be a highly organised and efficient administrator that plays a key role in the coordination of their training courses.
This is a great opportunity to join a small but growing company and be part of a range of exciting and ambitious projects involving some of the world’s largest brands.
- Proven experience of working in an administrative role or similar – ideally in an SME
- Excellent telephone manner and communications skills – both written and spoken English
- Have a fantastic approach to managing customers (both internal and external)
- Experience in blogging, social media and online marketing would also be beneficial
- Be organised, accurate, and able to work under pressure and prioritise workloads
- Possess strong IT skills, MS Office is essential and previous experience of using CRM systems may be helpful although full training will be provided
- Be a team player, flexible, adaptable, versatile, enthusiastic, positive and confident
- Proven experience of dealing with external customers – ideally B2B
- Ability and willingness to adapt to changing circumstances
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
You will get up to 25 days holiday per year and benefit from group pension, life insurance and long-term disability insurance.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles may also be interested in applying; Marketing Assistant, Marketing Executive, Marketing Administrator, Marketing Associate, Marketing Officer, Social Media Executive, Marketing Analyst, B2B Marketing, Operations, Operations Administrator, Operations Assistant, Operations Executive, Admin, Administrator, Communications Executive, Marketing Specialist, Digital Marketing Executive, Social Media Officer, Comms Officer, Marketing Co-ordinator, B2C Marketing, Marketing Manager,