Chef De Partie - Marylebone, London
Chef De Partie
Marylebone, London (W1U 7PA)
Basic salary - £18,000 and with Tronc total annual earnings will be c£25,000
About our client:
This award winning Restaurant is a dining destination in London headed by Michelin Starred Chef Nuno Mendes.
What are they looking for?
They have an excellent opportunity for a Chef de Partie to join the brigade headed by Nuno Mendes, Executive Chef. As a Chef de Partie, you will be creating a la carte cuisine, using the finest ingredients alongside and innovation cooking techniques. You will run your own section and have responsibility for training and directing junior members of the team on your section.
- You will be passionate about quality food and produce
- You will champion our outstanding levels of customer service.
- You will have experience working in a high end hospitality environment and will be able to run your own section.
- You will work 4 days a week (Sunday to Saturday) and you will be paid a very competitive salary.
What's in it for you?
- Excellent learning and development opportunities, working alongside the highly esteemed Nuno Mendes
- Clear career progression
- Generous Staff Discount
- Cycle to work scheme
Due the high volume of applicants, if you have not heard back within 7 days, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
Eligibility: In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.