Quantity Surveyor / Buyer / Junior Surveyor
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Salary: £18,000 - £30,000+ (Depending on Experience)
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Our client have over 20 years of experience in high end residential, refurbishment, public and commercial projects in and around the city of London.
They work with many leading architects, commercial and residential developers and construction consultants as well as private clients to develop projects of quality, distinction and value.
Over the last 20 years, they have completed over 500 projects as main contractor which have received a number of awards including 2014 LABC Building Excellence Award for Best Small Commercial Building for Church Walk with Featherstone Young Associates and Swains Lane won a Sunday Times British Home Award in 2014 for Best One-off House with Dominic McKenzie Architects.
They place great emphasis on build quality, craftsmanship, attention to detail, and project management.
- Assisting buyer, estimator and surveyor
- Purchasing materials
- Analysing tender allowances and submitting variations
- Sending subcontractor enquiries and placing orders
- Pricing dayworks
- General office responsibilities
- Run subcontract packages and negotiate final accounts
- Involvement with main contract negotiations
- Potential to run small projects as lead surveyor
- Run projects as lead surveyor with support incl. negotiation of final account
- Submission of claims for extensions of time, loss and expense etc
- All other responsibilities associate with the effective running of projects
- Manage buyers and junior surveyors
- Experience / education with JCT and NEC form of contracts and subcontracts
- The successful candidate will be enrolled on degree course or recently graduated with around 2 years’ experience
- The candidate will be within commutable distance of offices located in WD6
NOTE: Please read the job description carefully before applying. You will only be considered for the role if you have the experience required.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
Candidates with the relevant job titles or experience of; Quantity Surveyor, Surveyor, Contracting Experience, Senior Quantity Surveyor, Development Surveyor, Construction Quantity Surveyor, Commercial Quantity Surveyor, QS, Senior QS will also be considered for this role.
Apply for Quantity Surveyor / Buyer / Junior Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly