Field Customer Support Rep / Customer Retention Specialist
Job Title: Field Customer Support Representative
Location: Stanlow, Cheshire
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Our Client is the UK's leading waste-to-energy biodiesel producer with operations in Scotland and North West England and has always been privately owned. Their main plant, near Motherwell in Scotland, started production in 2005. Following significant investment to facilitate growth and development, a number of facilities are being built in the Stanlow area. The Company specialises in the production and supply of high grade, sustainable diesel made from waste fats and oils deliberately excluding any raw materials that could also be used for food or feed.
They are currently looking to recruit for a Field Customer Support Representative to engage with our Client's fuel customers at a depot level to gather and record information on fuel performance, and monitor fuel quality and post fuel supply to enable anomalies to be reported and escalated to drive delivery of a high customer service experience. You'll be responsible for improving customer satisfaction, maximise customer retention and increase profitability.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Visit customer sites to collate and monitor fuel management information.
- Take fuel samples from customer sites and record analysis, co-ordinating with the Argent laboratory to ensure fuel samples are tested accordingly
- Using sample test results and information gathered from site engineers visits, analyse data to generate monthly internal reports- this doesn't actually happen, although it should, will implement this
- Co-operate with technical/sales team and share information across the organisation
- Build and maintain positive relationships with existing customers / site teams, acting as after sales point of contact, to ensure customer satisfaction
- Troubleshoot customer issues, taking the lead and developing appropriate solutions
- Develop new distribution channels and sales opportunities within high biodiesel content blends, and contact potential customers via leads generated from the sales team.
- The ability to work closely with third party contractors
- To own and organise customer tank cleans, liaise with 3rd party tank cleaning companies
- To understand and show creativity when accessing bulk storage tanks at customer premises
- To use/maintain/ drive the company fuel polisher (Trailer)
Qualifications/ Knowledge & Experience:
Specific Knowledge, Experience & Skills
- Excellent IT skills are essential
- Previous customer facing experience essential
- Previous experience in report writing and data analysis essential
- Previous experience in the Automotive or fuel industry desirable
- Ability to understand technical information and interpret laboratory results desirable
- Flexible approach - ability to re-prioritise schedule at short notice, co-ordinate complex activities independently and without guidance
- The successful candidate must be prepared to be away from home 1/3 nights per week depending on workload.
This job description is a summary of the main duties of the role but is not exhaustive. It may be reviewed and updated regularly in discussion with the post holder.
Please click the APPLY button and CHECK YOUR EMAILS for the link to the careers page.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Field Customer Support Representative, Customer Retention Specialist, Field Sales Support, Customer Services Executive, Customer Service Representative, Customer Support, Client Service, Customer Service Executive, Customer Services, Customer Assistant, Customer Aid, Customer Service Consultant, Customer Service Administrator, Customer Service Representative, Customer Advisor, Customer Support, Business Support, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service, Customer Services Officer, Sales Support Rep will be considered for this role.