Transport Supervisor / Relief Class 2 LGV Driver - Liverpool
Transport Supervisor / Relief Class 2 LGV Driver
£25k Plus Earnings Package
Our client is the country's leading distributor of floor covering in the UK. Customers are independent retailers and contractors located throughout the country on established sales areas.
Operating from their business at Unit 4 Grain Industrial Estate, Liverpool, they currently have the following vacancy
Transport Supervisor/Relief Class 2 Multi Drop Driver.
Working primarily within the Depot supporting the Manager to effectively manage and run the distribution operation delivering to the North West of England, North Wales, The Lakes, Lancashire and Merseyside and covering in the absence of 5 Distribution drivers.
Excellent Employment Package
- Basic of £24,500 (including Attendance Bonus)
- Group Annual Bonus (£500 in 2015)
- Excess Hours Bonus.
- Significant additional earnings from Tube collecting Cardboard Tubes
- Up to Six Weeks Holiday
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Pension Scheme with up to 11% contributory from the Company
Excellent Working Conditions
- Family Friendly Day Time Hours - Monday to Friday.
- No Shift working
- No Weekend or Bank Holiday Working
- Regular Routes - Job & Finish.
- Modern Fleet
- All work wear provided
- Class C Driving Licence
- Driver Qualification Card (CPC)
- Digital tachograph card
- A positive attitude to customer service.
- Good telephone manner
- Computer literate
- Multi- drop experience preferred but not essential.
- Physical fitness is important as some manual handling is needed
- All levels of Driving Experience considered.
- Knowledge of floor covering is not essential but would be an advantage
To apply please submit your CV with a covering note telling us why you should be considered for this role.
Closing date for applications 21st October 2016