Tyre Technician, Bishop's Stortford
We have an exciting opportunity for a dedicated and experienced individual to support Protyre’s Centre Manager as a Tyre Technician in a busy fast fit centre based in in Bishops Stortford.
As a part of Protyre, Stortford Performance Tyres provide coverage across the South East. Nationally operating out of 98 centres Protyre have over 1,200 permanent employees in roles including Drivers, Tyre Technicians, Mechanics and MOT Technicians. Working for Protyre opens the door to a world of opportunity, a great working environment and fantastic employee benefits.
As a Tyre Technician you will:
* Be competent in fast fit repairs i.e. tyre fitting, brakes, suspension and exhausts
* Maintain the highest quality of workmanship
* Travel to customer sites in and around the local area to fit tyres
* Ensure the work is carried out in line with Company Procedures
* Deliver excellent customer service
* Adhere to all Health and Safety requirements
* Carry out general servicing and repairs on a wide range of vehicles
As a Tyre Technician your responsibilities will include:
* Accurate repair and tyre fitting to all makes of vehicles
* Perform repairs when required providing quality workmanship at all times, seeking advice and guidance when necessary
* To maintain accurate documentation in line with company procedures
* Remove and refit components and carry out related adjustments in accordance with technical standards
* Follow all Company Health and Safety Procedures
* Basic service and repairs on all vehicles
* Help the Company maintain its industry leading standard of process efficiency
Skills and Experience Required:
* NVQ in Motor vehicle technology or City and Guilds part 3 or equivalent
* 12 months experience in Fast Fit environment
* Excellent customer service
* Full Driving Licence
* Able to produce high quality work within specified time frames
* Able to work independently or as part of a busy team in a fast paced dynamic environment
Salary and Hours
As Tyre Technician you will work an average of 45 hours per week from Monday to Saturday, and there is a salary on offer of £18,000 to £20,000 per annum plus bonus.
How to Apply
Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart are the retained consultancy for Protyre. Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, we may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Tyre, Technician, Vehicle, Mechanic, Service, Repair, Fast Fit, Automotive,