Weekend Paid Volunteers & Companions – Contracted Hours!
Our client is seeking Weekend Volunteers and Companions throughout Bristol and North Somerset including Bristol, Bristol City Centre, Clifton, Redland, Long Ashton, Nailsea, Backwell, Portishead, Knowle, Hartclife, Bishopworth, Withywood, North Somerset and the surrounding areas.
Would you like a job where you can really make a difference to someone’s life?
An award winning provider our client specialises in consistent, bespoke, quality companionship lead service to private clients in their own homes. With a minimum of one-hour service they believe this enables relationship to be central to the support they provide.This position will involve supporting clients with a range of activities in and around their home plus out in the community.
Hours of Work & Pay Rates
• £12.50 per hour plus mileage and pension
• We currently have Weekend vacancies – Saturday and Sunday
• You would be contracted to work 07:00 to 22:00
• Mornings (8am – 1pm) Evenings (5pm -10pm)
• Contracted for every other weekend (Saturday and Sunday)
• Guaranteed fixed 16 hours’ contract for the weekend, regardless of how many hours you work.
Why work for us as a Volunteer or Companion?
• This is an amazingly rewarding job!
• Our clients enjoy the relationship they build with their Companion.
• To be part of a team that is genuinely passionate about High Quality Companionship.
• You will work locally, keeping travelling to a minimum and enabling continuity for our customers.
• Alternate or Every Weekend available
• Genuine opportunity to develop a rewarding career
• Ongoing support and full training provided.
Do I meet the essential criteria?
• Do you have time to spare and want to make a difference to someone’s life?
• Could you offer our clients companionship?
• Are you naturally caring and dependable?
• High standard of spoken and written English?
• Willing to undertake a DBS check?
• Full Driving Licence and access to your own transport is Essential
Do you have any questions? Don’t worry we will contact you and answer any questions once you have applied.
Health & Social Care Jobs act as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our candidates and clients, we specialise in permanent recruitment nationally throughout the Health and Social care sectors. We are experts in Domiciliary care, Elderly, Learning Disabilities, and Social Housing recruitment and have over 10 years’ experience in the Sector, please visit our website healthsocialcarejobs and view our testimonials to find out how we differ from other Recruitment Agencies and can help you with your recruitment needs.