Product Executive/Marketing Specialist/Project Administrator
6 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Product Executive (Vehicle Safety Systems)
Location: South Darenth, Kent
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000 basic with OTE of £29,000 - £32,000
Hours/Contract: Full-Time, Permanent
Our Client was established in 1976 and is a global market leader in reversing safety and all-round visibility for commercial vehicles. The company's reputation is built upon the quality and reliability of its products and its service and support. The Group is based in the UK, has subsidiary companies in the USA, Germany, France, Italy, The Netherlands and South Africa and is in partnership with over 50 specialist distributors worldwide.
They are currently looking to recruit for a Product Executive to provide general and administrative support to the Product Managers, including administration of product management projects on the company's internal Product Life Cycle System (PLM).
You'll be responsible for the management and execution of junior level projects in order to achieve their business and product goals. This involves taking ownership of the full product life cycle which includes market requirements, commercial justification, rollout and seeing the product through to its end of life.
You'll be ensuring that project stakeholders in the business complete designated assignments and the PMs Projects in a timely manner so that projects progress through the company's Gate Process on schedule. The results of product launches are highly visible within the company so a commercially focused finisher happy to take ownership of projects and methodically drive them through to completion is key.
- Launch and communicate updated products to market.
- To prioritise and take ownership of key products to ensure timely delivery.
- To co-ordinate go-to-market activities of cross departmental teams.
- To obtain buy-in from various stakeholders across the company.
- To research and identify emerging new products and technology trends in the market in order to gain competitive advantage.
- Develop key internal partnerships for distribution and go-to-market content.
- Project Management of updated product launches to include:
- Collating comprehensive launch packs from internal stakeholders to include technical specifications and drawings, pricing, marketing material, competitor analysis and sales messages.
- Delivery of internal and external communications
- Product training for customer facing staff
- Development and delivery of marketing across various media
- Stock planning in conjunction with the Operations Department
- Schedules and budgets
- Ownership of your own product category in terms of:
- - Analysing product profitability
- Ongoing product sales analysis and reporting
- Creating business cases
- Commercial review of product
- Feed into developmental processes
- A flexible approach to working across different product launches at any one time with the ability to oversee and report on progress at a high and detailed level.
- Define and execute go-to-market strategies for new products and features to include positioning, pricing, time-lines etc.
- Work successfully across departments to obtain stakeholder buy-in, specifically managers within engineering, sales, customer services, operations and marketing.
- Engender team working across departmental boundaries and ensure open lines of communication.
- Present product launch plans to stakeholders across the business.
- Attend exhibitions/trade shows as and when required, both nationally and internationally.
- Must be willing to travel if required.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in technology, Product, Marketing or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience in a similar role, preferably as a Product Executive or Junior Product role.
- At least 2 years strong commercial project or product experience.
- Good analytical mind set and researching skills.
- Strong organisational and management skills and the ability to work effectively within cross-functioning teams.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a complex and matrix environment.
- Knowledge of product life cycles and processes.
- MS office - especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Self-motivated and takes full responsibility for the quality of own work
- Flexible approach, able to handle multiple projects.
- Resourceful in providing solutions and support
- Practical aptitude with methodical approach to detail.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- A constant desire to improve the status quo.
- Some understanding of software and hardware product development processes (desirable)
- Foreign languages an advantage (desirable)
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Product Executive, Project Administrator, Production Planner, Project Planner, Production Planning Manager, Planning Manager, Production Scheduler, Production Controller, Production Manager, Production Coordinator, Manufacturing Manager, Production Supervisor, Production Manager, Production Manufacturing, Product Executive, Marketing, Project Executive, Product Lifecycles, Process Executive, Marketing Specialist, Product Coordinator will also be considered for this role.
Apply for Product Executive/Marketing Specialist/Project Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly