Store Manager / Assistant / Deputy / Supervisor / Footwear / Department Retail Jobs (AWDO-P2808)
Store Manager / Assistant Manager / Deputy / Supervisor / Department / Retail / Footwear Management job opportunities available for a successful retailer based in Northampton, Northamptonshire.
- Store Manager: £25,000 - £28,000 Basic Salary, up to £36,000 OTE
- Footwear & Assistant Retail Manager: £20,000 - £23,000 Basic Salary, up to £31,000 OTE
- Department Supervisor: £17,000 - £19,000 Basic Salary, up to £24,000 OTE
** All levels of management / supervisory experience considered **
Successful candidates will get the opportunity to work in one of the Company’s management job opportunities in their Northamptonshire based Stores.
Due to the Company’s expansion and continuing success they are seeking a number of high calibre and experienced candidates with experience working as either a Store Manager, Assistant Manager, Deputy, Department, Floor Supervisor or Footwear Manager.
Due to the Company’s continuing success and expansion we have fantastic new retail store management job opportunities for candidates that have great team leading / supervisory and customer service skills.
The Company is seeking truly exceptional, driven and proven candidates that have either worked as a Store Manager, Assistant Manager, Deputy, Department, Floor Supervisor or Footwear Manager to help take them to the next level.
Working within the Company’s retail store management team you will play an important role in the Company’s ongoing successful multi-million pound business.
As a Manager this will be achieved by demanding the very best from you and your team and by managing and coaching them to success.
Successful candidates will have a great opportunity to join a business that is THE retail success story of the last decade. Their unrivalled growth across the UK and Europe really sets them apart from the rest. They have no intention of slowing down and they have mind blowing continued expansion plans, which you can play a part in.
Part of their success is owed to their dynamic, commercially driven and passionate Managers. With growth comes opportunity so they are looking for an experienced Store Manager / Deputy Retail / Assistant Store Manager, Footwear Department Manager and Supervisor to join them in building the future and sharing in their success!
FANTASTIC CAREER DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Do you feel promotions are passing you by in your current job? Your boss gets all the credit and reward? You’re not recognised as a high achiever?
Not Here! You’ll be a valued team member with opportunities to progress your career.
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
Successful candidates will be provided with an eye opening start to their career where as a Manager you will attend a residential training course in their Training Academy in association with Nike, which will give you all the tools and knowledge needed to be successful in the role.
As part of their Management Team your talent will be managed and developed to ensure you reach your full potential, giving you a world of opportunities to explore.
If this job looks ideal and you have a ‘reach for the stars’ attitude, going above and beyond then this Company could be a great move for your career prospects. Why not start the process and send in your CV today for our Recruitment Team to review.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proactively drive store performance across all departments with creative flair
- Ensure delivery of the brand is in line with all visual merchandising guidelines
- Development of your team as 'Stars of the Future'
- Champion the Company’s culture and values as an Ambassador of the brand
- Promote compliance within the team to adhere to Company policies and procedures
- Maximise sales and product availability whilst controlling costs
- Exceed customer expectations to deliver great customer service, driving company KPI's
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
Ideal candidates will be:
- Volume experienced Managers and supervisors who can manage volume products, staff, pace and importantly, sales
- Responsible and trust worthy
- Compliant with the ability to police procedures and policies through your team
- Passion for retail, people and developing a career
- Confident leader who can motivate and challenge others to deliver
- Promote the Company’s values and their culture to internal and external parties
- Flexible to the needs of the business including secondments into Europe
THAT LITTLE BIT EXTRA…
When you go the extra mile and constantly deliver, the Company go the extra mile to reward you with excellent incentives such as:
- An all-expenses paid ski holiday in Verbier, Switzerland with colleagues across the business
- Family Holiday to Disneyland Paris
- Top Tickets to football games, boxing, rugby, golf, Wimbledon and more
- £50,000 worth of prizes given to top performers in their Christmas Bonanza including Smart TV's, Apple Products and more!
- Internal Referral Scheme where you will receive a reward for bringing talent into the business
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Shop Management Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Career and Vacancies in Northampton, Northamptonshire
AWD online operates as an employment agency