Printer / Press Operator
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Printer / Press Operator to join PRISYM ID based in Wokingham.
PRISYM ID is a well-established company based in Wokingham, and is one of the world’s leading developers of product identification and barcoding software. They have been developing high quality labelling and Auto ID solutions to companies in a wide range of industries for over 20 years. They bring together a combination of skills, experience, products and services that are unique in the labelling and identification market.
The main purpose of the role is to produce, pack and despatch self adhesive labels according to customer specification using:
- Focus F250 Flexoprint
- Omega Slitter Re-winder
- Hot Foil Stamping press
As a Printer / Press Operator your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Produce self adhesive labels according to customer specifications
- Management, control and maintenance of all machines
- Package all finished labels
- To ensure raw materials are available and of excellent quality in preparation for production
- To provide cover on other machines in the event of absences
- Housekeeping of working area and machinery, ensuring H&S standards are adhered to
- Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and adherence to relevant H&S procedures
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role
- Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to H&S and Quality Management
- Adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment and materials for which the role has responsibility
An ideal Printer / Press Operator will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Label production knowledge / experience
- Print machine operation and maintenance knowledge / experience
- Warehouse knowledge / experience
- Ability to drive a fork lift truck
- Good general education
- Excellent eyesight and ability to distinguish colours
Your working hours will be:
- 9am – 5.30pm
- 8.30am – 5pm Friday.
In return for this you will receive a salary of £20,000 per annum.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 52781024 / INDMP
Apply for Printer / Press Operator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly