Teaching Assistant - Lancing
Teaching Assistant- Primary School
2 Terms Full-time Supply Contract
Lancing, West Sussex
£12,300 - £14,500 per annum
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant with a strong character? Are you willing to go the extra mile to help others? Would you describe yourself as dedicated responsible and caring? If the answer to these questions is ?Yes? then please carry on reading?
Our school a medium sized 2 form entry primary setting situated in Lancing in West Sussex is seeking a Teaching Assistant for a full-time supply role starting 24th October 2016 for 2 terms. This role will be assisting with KS2 classes.
- 5 days a week, full-time Teaching Assistant role for 2 terms from Ocotober 24th 2016.
- Supporting KS2 learners on a 1:1, small group and classroom basis.
- Pupil assessment.
- Attend and contribute to Parent evenings.
- Be extremely organised and dedicated to driving and achieving pupil development.
- Help with after-school clubs when required.
About this school:
- Currently 292 mixed pupils on roll.
- The school aims to provide a curriculum which fosters active learning, autonomy and choice.
- Spacious classrooms each with interactive whiteboards.
- Committed to ensuring children are well behaved and motivated to achieve.
- Friendly staff with a warm atmosphere.
- Core values of Courage, Forgiveness, Friendship, Honesty, Positivity and Respect.
- Robust behavioural management structure.
- The school has a larger than average outdoor playground and also situated to nearby sports fields.
- Graded 'Good' at latest Ofsted inspection.
- Pupil engagement levels during lessons are high.
- Pupils enjoy school and feel valued.
- Children settle quickly into the routines of school. They get on well together and share and take turns. They cooperate and listen to each other. They behave well and feel safe in school.
- Teacher parking available onsite.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Previous experience in a Teaching Assistant role within a Primary School
- Up- to-date knowledge of the British National Curriculum.
- Own transport could be an advantage but not essential.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
Did you know at Randstad Education:
- We work with over 2,500 schools each week
- Our network of teachers and support staff work with over 85,000 children every day
- We have a local dedicated team of ex-teachers, nursery managers and teaching assistants who are able to support you in finding the perfect role and offer professional advice if required.
If you are seking a long-term Teaching Assistant role from the end of the month please apply today!