Primary Teaching Assistant - Brighton
Primary Teaching Assistant
Brighton, East Sussex
£14,500 - £17000
Full time supply contract for 1 year starting in November
Are you energetic and passionate about education? Are you looking for a teaching assistant role in a school that promotes academic success whilst building children?s belief in themselves? Can you provide whole class support, small group support and 1:1 support? If yes, then this could be the role for you. This primary school based in Brighton is looking for a committed teaching assistant who has the skills to provide a range of support. You will be working in a school that takes pride in creating a calm, caring, and safe environment for everyone in their school community. If this is the role you are looking for then please apply today.
Benefits of working for this school:
- Friendly and team orientated staff will make you feel welcomed and supported.
- May lead to a permanent position.
- On-site parking.
- Bicycle storgae.
- Access to a variety of resources and modern facilities including IT devices which improve learning progress.
- Provide whole class support, 1:1 or small group support for learners.
- Supporting the class teacher with academic support.
- Some assessments on progress levels of learners.
- Managing behaviour in all lessons and around school.
All applicants must have the following to be considered:
- Previous experience of working in a educational setting would be of an advantage, but not essential.
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum.
- Relevant recent teaching assistant experience.
- Friendly, caring nature.
- Own transport could be an advantage but not essential.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
Did you know at Randstad Education:
- We work with over 2,500 schools each week
- Our network of teachers and support staff work with over 85,000 children every day
- We have a local dedicated team of ex-teachers, nursery managers and teaching assistants who are able to support you in finding the perfect role and offer professional advice if required.
If you feel you have the skills and attributes required for this position then please apply today as this postion will not be open long!