Early YearsTeacher - Yapton
Early Years Teacher - Full-time
Littlehampton, West Sussex
£22,440 - £32,831 per annum
Janaury start 2017
We are currently seeking an experienced Early Years Teacher for a village primary setting based in Littlehampton in West Sussex. The school in question has been graded 'Good' by Ofsted and currently has over 270 mixed pupils on roll. This school has high expectations of their children, in terms of attendance, behaviour and academic progress, which helps create a calm and purposeful learning environment.
If you are a confident Early years teacher looking for a new challenge next year this is an ideal opportunity!
- a welcoming, hard working and vibrant staff team
- a new dedidcated and inspirational Head of School
- a variety of after schol clubs on offer to pupils such as sports, art and play club
- modern, up-to-date facilities
- clear career progression path
- on-site teacher car parking and bicycle storage
- two playgrounds, a playing field and several gardens, which the children take great delight in tending
- Deliver creative and relevant lesson plans
- Lesson planning, delivery, marking and pupil assessment, parent evenings
- Assisting with after school clubs/activities
- Supervise pupils on school excursions
- Work in line with the school?s rewards and behavioural management policies
Requirements for the role:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- PGCE or University degree in Education
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Be well organised
- Previous experience of teaching early years classes
- A strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- ICT literate
The recruitment process for this role will include a 1st and 2nd interview with the school Head and other senior management team members and an observed lesson plan.
Don't delay and miss out on this exciting opportunity, click apply today!
Apply for Early YearsTeacher - Yapton
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly