Office & Sales Assistant - £18 - 20k pa
Office & Sales Assistant
Salary: £18 - 20k
Location: Dean Clough Mills, Halifax (HX3 5AX)
Eco building specialist is looking to expand their growing design team. They are looking for a motivated individual with excellent communication skills to assist with general sales and marketing activities as well as general office administration on a permanent full time basis (option for part time may be available).
Principle day to day responsibilities:
- Providing sales and customer administration support to include phone calls / email correspondence and logging actions.
- Developing long term client relationships with a strong focus on excellent customer service.
- Manage day to day organisation of suppliers, contractors, orders.
- Assisting with business development initiatives including key account management.
- Gathering and generating content for marketing campaigns to include mailing lists, blog administration, and social media.
- Assisting with tender submissions and new client targeting.
Key skills, knowledge and attributes:
- Logical, motivated and professional with an ability to prioritise and work under pressure both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent numeracy and communication skills - verbal and written.
- Computer literate (ideally Apple Mac) with good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel.
- Strong grasp of social media and experience in a marketing role would be desirable.
Qualifications / Experience Required:
- Well educated person with at least 2 good A-levels, although a degree would be useful.
- 3-5 years experience in a first line customer service role.
- UK driving licence.
Our client design and manufacture high quality eco modular buildings. Their light, spacious, open plan office at Dean Clough Mills in Halifax is their design hub and the base for the expanding team of design and management teams. The current client base of individuals as well as commercial and public sector clients is growing and they have some exciting projects on the horizon.