WE ARE LOOKING FOR A CHAMPION IN CHILDCARE!
Post: Nursery Manager
Location: Thames Ditton, Surrey, KT7 0BS
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £27,560 - £37,856 per annum + Bonus (dependent upon experience)
Busy Bees in Thames Ditton is a purpose built nursery which is ideally situated close to a local train station, a regular rail link and local bus services operate frequently and the nursery offers free car parking. We care for children aged 3mths – 5 years and we have bright and spacious bespoke playrooms all equipped with a wide range of toys and activities to create a stimulating environment. Our lovely nursery has a well equipped, large and safe garden area for the children to enjoy all day long!
As an experienced Nursery Manager, you'll already know that no two days in a nursery are the same!
Ultimately, the Nursery Manager has a duty of care for all children placed in their care and is responsible for the overall management of the nursery setting in order to ensure the legal and curriculum requirements are met in line with Busy Bees’ policies and procedures.
We offer the Nursery Manager a package which reflects how much we value our Nursery staff, these are as follows:-
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- A solid development programme for staff at all levels leading to nationally recognisable qualifications
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury’s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
You are invited to join our very successful and happy nursery team.
For a full job description please visit Busy Bees Childcare careers page.
Please contact us, we look forward to hearing from you!