Senior Care Assistant
We are recruiting
Four Seasons Health Care are recruiting for a Senior Care Assistant to work at our Westroyd Care Home in Shepshed.
Westroyd is a 57 bed residential dementia/mental health care home which is split into the house and lodge. We provide care for older people with physical care needs and older people with Dementia.
- Ensure the delivery of quality of care by continually assessing our residents needs and wishes
- Develop, review and update care plans to meet our clients changing physical, social and psychological needs
- Communicate professionally and warmly with visitors and family, and other health care professionals
- Promote high standards of care by ensuring all staff are supervised appropriately and shifts run in a smooth and efficient manner
- Promote the Home in a professional manner, by becoming actively involved in raising awareness of the Home within the local community
Our senior care assistants must hold a minimum of NVQ level 2 in Health and Social Care and have a legal right to work in the UK.
This shall be a vacancy working full time, on a permanent contract. This role pays £8.50 per hour.
If you have the skills to succeed in this role and are committed to the provision of quality care please send a copy of your CV along with a cover letter by following the instructions at the bottom of this page.