Building & Housing Coordinator
Building & Housing Coordinator
Salary: £20,778 per annum pro rata.
Annual earnings based on a basic salary of £17,778 per annum and a Market Rate Allowance of £3,000. Please note; there are also shift enhancements for weekend working available.
Contract Type: Permanent, Part-time
To start as soon as possible.
The organisation is a registered charity that has been providing care, support and advice for over 30 years to vulnerable people across Hampshire and Dorset, giving them the tools and resources they need to live independent, secure and valued lives.
We are recruiting for a Housing Management Worker for Our Direct Access Hostel in Basingstoke. The role also requires someone who has an excellent knowledge of excel spreadsheets and rent accounts, being able to calculate rents and appeal benefit discrepancies when required. The role also requires someone who can be creative in their approach to resolving the client's tenancy related issues as well as being approachable, friendly and able to work using their own initiative.
The worker will need to be able to work flexibly, and fulfil all tasks required when working within a hostel service, to include working during early mornings, evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
You will have an excellent understanding and Knowledge of Housing and of Housing Benefit Policy. You will have experience of having developed excellent links with external agencies and have a proven track record or understanding for preparing voids ensuring they are filled quickly, meeting all required standards.
* you will be experienced, skilled and enthusiastic,
* you will be used to working in a fast-paced environment.
* you will work alongside our clients as an equal partner and give advice and guidance at a level matching the person's skills and strengths
The organisation has a strong value base, striving to be person-centred, innovative, trustworthy, can-do and excellent at all times, so it is important that you are as passionate about these principles as we are.
If you choose to begin a career with our organisation, you are guaranteed:
* Competitive rates of pay and paid travel time.
* Enhanced annual leave entitlements, sick pay allowances and pension scheme contributions.
* Excellent and professionally certified training.
* Real opportunities to develop in your profession.
* Free health and wellbeing advice via a 24/7, confidential Employee Assistance Programme.
* Everything you need to carry out your role free of charge, which may include a mobile phone, safety equipment and other necessary technology, a uniform where applicable, and of course a nice cup of tea or coffee throughout your day!
* A company that is committed to its employees, valuing their knowledge, creativity and flexibility.
* The chance to work with amazing people.
If this sounds like you're ideal role we're keen to hear from you as soon as possible! Click 'Apply' to forward your details on to us; please be sure to include your name, email address and contact telephone number. We will then contact you directly to discuss the role and ask you a few key questions to assess your suitability for this post. Please note; we will select the first suitable applicants for assessment - so don't delay, apply today!
We are also recruiting to our bank of Sessional Support Workers, called Premier Crew, to work on a relief basis in a number of our services throughout Hampshire and with a variety of different client groups. If this is something that interests you please ring 01329 821935 for more details.
Apply for Building & Housing Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly