Your New Company:
Our client is one of the UK’s largest employee-owned businesses and a provider of high quality homecare and support within local communities from its seven branches located in Newcastle, North Tyneside, Leeds, Doncaster, Manchester, Warrington and Knowsley.
Due to ongoing growth in their Newcastle and North Tyneside branches they are now looking for a talented, experienced and enthusiastic Recruiter to join their team.
Recruiter - Your New Role:
Based in both their Newcastle and North Tyneside branches, the Recruiter will join their Group-wide Recruitment Team to manage the full end-to-end recruitment lifecycle.
As a Recruiter your main duties include:
• Sourcing candidates through a variety of different internal and external channels.
• Screening, interviewing, hiring and on boarding.
• Providing accurate information for reporting.
• Working with external partners (e.g. Jobcentre Plus, Local Employment Services providers etc) to generate referrals.
• Arranging and organise recruitment days.
• Management of email and telephone correspondence with candidates.
• Maintenance of accurate records of all interactions with candidates.
• Production of accurate daily and weekly reports.
Recruiter - Your Knowledge and Experience:
To be considered for the role of Recruiter, you must be able to demonstrate:
• High volume recruitment experience.
• Knowledge of the social care sector.
• A proven track record recruiting within an in-house environment.
• Exceptional communication skills.
• A desire to continually challenge and improve existing processes.
• Strong interpersonal, administrative and organisational skills.
• A good sense of humour and be a team player.
Recruiter – Benefits:
This is a great opportunity to join a thriving employee owned business – that’s right, all their employee owners (including you) will be eligible for cash bonuses and free shares as the company continues to succeed. Other benefits include 25 days’ holidays, plus an Employee Advantages Scheme.
Our client is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes interest from people of all ages and backgrounds.
Job Title: Recruiter
Location: Newcastle / North Tyneside
Pay Rate: £19,000 - £21,000 + Bonuses
Hours: 37.5 per Week
How to Apply:
If you are ready to start your new role with our client, please apply online now with your up to date CV and covering letter.
Closing Date: 16 October 2016
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received for this Recruiter role and to follow further instructions if applicable.