Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
We a looking for an Office Administrator to join the team at our client’s aviation site based in Ashford, Middlesex.
The successful candidate will provide full administrative support and services to our client at Heathrow and Gatwick airport.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answering and dealing with incoming internal, external and global calls, redirecting as appropriate and taking clear messages in a professional manner
- Ensuring all unit costs are captured and stations spend controlled through forecast and budgets
- Taking responsibility for month end closure of payroll
- Taking responsibility for month end billing of all Airside activities
- Support the Regional Units by uploading customer time tables and by ensuring full utilisation of the SACS system
- Maintaining the accuracy of the training matrix and manage the new starters and leavers onto this matrix
- Supporting the training team to deliver training as required
- Recording and reporting HR KPI’s
- Liaising with the I.T. department, Security department, Maintenance department, Pay roll and Human Resources department to ensure the company property and security systems and processes run smoothly and any issues are rectified
The pay rate for this position will be discussed in detail at the interview stage.
Successful candidates will be working 37.5 hours per week.
If you feel you have the required experience and knowledge to be a success in this role, apply now!