Job title: Office Assistant
Salary: £14,250k plus
Our client is a creative and innovative printing company based in Kettering, Northamptonshire who is looking to recruit an Office Assistant to assist the finance department and hr function. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to start their career within a large successful business and will offer progression to the right candidate.To be successful in this role you will be a very well organised and self-motivated individual, who is able to work with senior management.
The Office Assistant will report into the Finance Director and Head of HR and your time will be split between both departments equally.
Main Duties and Responsibilities Finance Department:
- Scanning purchase ledger invoices
- Reconciling credit card statements and collecting supporting documents
- Arranging expenses to be paid on monthly bacs runs
- Covering reception daily (lunch breaks and holidays)
- Ensuring meeting rooms are fully equipped
Main Duties and Responsibilities HR function:
- Arranging interviews via telephone and sending confirmation by email
- Setting up meeting rooms for interviews and staff meetings
- Arranging inductions for new starters
- Preparing employment packs for new starters
- Ordering and distributing staff uniform and PPE
- Filing of personnel documents
- Attending meeting and providing minutes/notes
Skills & Educational Requirements:
You must be educated to GCSE level or equivalent and have grade C or above in English Language and Mathematics.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Be friendly and helpful
- Be trustworthy and reliable
- Able to work in small teams
- To be organised
What's in it for you?
Benefits include Pension and Healthcare on completion of probationary period, Childcare Voucher Scheme and Cycle Scheme.
How to apply
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this position, please click on 'Apply' and upload your CV.
Apply for Office Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly