Are you a Maths Teacher who is looking for something just a bit different? Are you able to deliver Maths to GCSE from KS3- KS4 in a different learning environment?
We are working with a school in Guernsey which is a specialist educational provision for students with significant social, emotional and behavioural difficulties, many of whom have involvement from other agencies, such as Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS), Social Services and the Child, Youth and Community Tribunal.
However with the vision from the Head Teacher and leadership team is that the ideal candidate is someone who has experience delivering GCSE Maths in mainstream schools and has the skills to work with and develop these children.
The role is due to start immediately and will continue for at least two academic terms. Accommodation and return flights are provided with the package.
* To teach Maths at Key Stage 3, 4
* Be available and ready immediately
* Ensure effective classroom management in line with schools behaviour policy
* Provide engaging and interactive lessons
* Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
* Planning and preparing all subjects within the current national curriculum
All applicants for this position must have the following requirements to be considered:
* Teaching Qualification
* Relevant teaching experience (Must be able to provide 2 teaching references)
* Relevant knowledge of the current national curriculum
* Eligibility to work in the UK
Skype interviews will be held when the right applications are recieved, therefore if you are interested in this role you are strongly advised to apply as soon as possible.