Are you an outstanding, enthusiastic and creative teacher of RE, able to inspire, challenge and motivate students to high levels of achievement?
We are looking for a teacher who has a genuine passion for delivering a seamless education programme, understands the key role of assessment and is committed, flexible and highly organised.
This school in Hackney are passionate about their Humanities Department and require the right match who can join their department to deliver RE. The role is initially temporary but could become permanent for the right candidate.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Teaching in line with the schemes of work and subject specifications as adopted within the department.
- Independent planning, preparation and delivery of all lessons.
- Building relationships with students and staff to maximise learning opportunities.
To ensure we match right person to the role you will be required to:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status.
- Have experience in a similar role, teaching to at least KS4.
- Be able provide a minimum of two acceptable references and be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards.
The school are looking to interview along with lesson observations when the right applications are received. If you are interested in this position you are advised to apply as soon as possible.