Property Account Manager (Lettings)
5 days left
- Full Time
This is a rewarding and demanding role where you are responsible for the recruiting, selling, interviewing, management and placement of occupants (Guardians) into a portfolio of properties, so as to minimise voids and maximise property revenue. Liaising between Guardians and various departments to ensure smooth communications and effective managements of issues relating to property occupants, the role will also include the effective management of guardians, debt management and offering high levels of customer service.
This role heavily relies upon a strong background in customer services and a desire to ensure that the best service is delivered to our guardians at all times.
- To recruit, sell ,interview, select and place occupants (guardians) into properties..
- To be responsible for minimising voids across a portfolio of properties.
- To liaise with occupants (guardians) and direct them to the relevant departments as necessary.
- To regularly visit property, in order to allow prospective residence to view the property`s.
- The administration of the relevant guardian paperwork, including financial details.
- Liaise with Property Manager and other Senior managers to regarding prioritised empty spaces.
- Move guardians between properties when property is due to be handed back, to maximise the property security in the remaining management time.
- Working with colleagues to fill properties within the region.
- To be client focused and develop excellent client relationships.
- Handle Complaints and or Emergencies in line with agreed procedures and timeframes.
- To be a point of contact and manage effectively your guardians
- To communicate all house issues and updates to guardians
- Ensure the guardians debt is managed and is actively recovered, by way of payment, payment plans or termination of agreements
- Liaising with finance to resolve any outstanding financial concerns
- To ensure all guardians are living in the manner of the agreed terms in the license agreement
- To ensure high levels of customer service at all times.
- To carry out any other reasonable tasks as may be directed by Senior management to meet the needs of business
Hours and Environment
- Your standard working hours will be 8:30 am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday.
- You will however be required to work 11:00 - 19:00 one day per week.
- You may additionally be required to work extra hours and also attend client meetings in the evenings.
- Your role will be office based, although you will also be required to regularly visit properties. There will also be infrequent site meetings and Conferences to attend.
Personal attributes & Specification
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and regulations relevant to temporary living, License and recruitment of occupants to properties..
- Experience in interpreting, advising and implementing such company procedures in a consistent manner.
- The verbal communication skills to communicate with a diverse client group
- The ability to carry out presentations and informal briefing sessions.
- The written communication and numerical skills to produce succinct correspondence and reports.
- The ability to research, analyze and reason logically and effectively within tight and conflicting timeframes.
- Excellent IT skills including Word, Excel skills
- Experience in working effectively in teams.
- A commitment to providing customer service.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Great team player and customer services ambassador
- Strong team leader
- Efficient and precise
- Must be personable and have good interpersonal and people management skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Must be capable of working both independently and as part of a team.
- Well organised, with an eye for detail and able to use own initiative.
- Self-confident and decisive.
- Minimum of 1 years` experience in a sales environment B2C
- Knowledge and experience of working with various business sectors
- Strong communication skills
- Highly Organised
- Commercially astute
- Proactive and professional
- Positive attitude and pride in achievement of goals
- Sets and demands high standards
- Active team participant
- A very strong team manager who can inspire and drive a positive team
All prospective employees must pass a background check.
Health and Safety responsibilities
- Follow company policies and procedures at all times
- Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment
- Use all work equipment properly and in accordance with training received
- Report any issues or training needs to your line manager
- Driver's License REQUIRED
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and covering note using the link provided.
Apply for Property Account Manager (Lettings)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly