SEN Teacher Assistant (TA) with Bonus
Are you interested in being part of an outstanding school which strives to provide a creative and engaging learning environment?
Would you like to make a positive impact supporting students with complex needs?
- Candidates with Team Teach training will recieve an additional bonus after working for 6 weeks
- Working closely with specific groups of students to ensure strong positive relationships
- A highly nurturing environment where student views and opinions are respected and appreciated
- A highly successful team that ensures all students make the least expected level progress while most students exceed their targets.
- Fantastic facilities within the school, including a flat to allow students to experience independant living
- A highly supportive team with a great team work mentality across the entire school
- Opportunities for continual professional development through weekly training sessions
- Provide a positive role model for the young people, presenting oneself in a highly professional manner
- To support and direct individual work for young people
- Work with young people on intervention strategies to ensure students continue the tradition of exceeding their expected levels of progress.
In order for you to apply you should have:
- Experience of working with young people with Complex Needs is highly desirable
- Being Team Teach trained for complex needs is highly desirable but not essential
- A passion and drive to support and work with young people.
- A positive "can do" attitude with a willingness to fully immerse yourself within the school
- Relevant and recent employment references
- a willingness to integrate within the school
If you are looking for a school that believe in a learning community where everyone feels valued, included and achieves, then please apply below.