Are you interested in working with students with Emotional Behavioural difficulties?
Are you interested in being part of a school which strives to provide a creative and engaging learning environment?
Would you like to make a difference to students with Emotional and Behavioural Needs?
- Working with small groups to ensure strong positive relationships with students
- A highly nurturing environment where student views and opinions are respected and appreciated
- A highly supportive team with a great team work mentality
- Provide a positive role model for the young people, presenting oneself in a highly professional manner
- To support and direct individual work for young people
- Undertaking marking of pupils' work and accurately record achievement/progress
- Provide Curriculum / resource support and undertake programmes including those linked to local and national learning strategies
- Work with young people on intervention strategies to promote pro-social behaviour.
In order for you to apply you should have:
- A relevant Teaching Qualification with QTS or QTLS status.
- Ability to teach English, Mathematics and Science
- Experience of working with young people with challenging behaviours is highly desirable
- Being Team Teach trained is desirable but not essential
- Relevant and recent employment references
- A willingness to integrate within the school
If you are looking for a school that believe in a learning community where everyone feels valued, included and achieves, then please apply below.