EBD Teacher Assistant (TA)
Are you looking to join a consistently improving Emotional Behaviour Needs school?
Are you interested in being part of a school which strives to provide a creative and engaging learning environment?
Would you like to make a difference to students with Emotional and Behavioural Needs?
Are you someone looking to embed themselves within a small close knit school?
- Working with small groups to ensure strong positive relationships with students
- Opportunities for undertaking additional responsibilities and roles which in turn can lead to career progression within the school.
- A highly supportive team with a great team work mentality
- Provide a positive role model for the young people, presenting oneself in a highly professional manner
- To support and direct individual work for young people
- Work with young people on intervention strategies to promote pro-social behaviour.
In order for you to apply you should have:
- Experience of working with young people with challenging behaviours is highly desirable
- Being Team Teach trained is desirable but not essential
- A positive and motivating personality.
- Relevant and recent employment references
- a willingness to integrate within the school
If you are looking for a school that will provide you with opportunities to immerse yourself within the school holistically then please apply below.
Apply for EBD Teacher Assistant (TA)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly