Project Manager - £30,000-£38,000 + Company Car
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join the team. The successful Project Manager will receive a competitive salary of £30,000 - £38,000 per annum + Company Vehicle
Due to phenomenal sales and continued expansion within their conservatories department they are now looking for a Project Manager to cover the region.
As a Conservatories Project Manager you will have involvement in the planning and coordination of each installation project, working with the Sales, Survey and Operations teams’ as required to ensure technical specifications are agreed, subcontract labour is in place, manufacture and delivery timeframes are set and adhered to, and a compliant right first time fit is consistently achieved
The Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Project managing the process of demolition, base works, delivery & installation.
- To ensure first-hand knowledge of each install project
- To case manage supplier credit/refunds for failed or faulty product/product delivery
- To maintain through daily contact, awareness and overarching ownership of each installation project
The right Project Manager will have:
- Experience gained in Project Manager role
- Thorough knowledge of fenestration industry, including installation projects management
- Technical installation knowledge and understanding of relevant building works controls and procedures
- Exceptional time management
- Strong cost and budget management experience
- Attention to detail with right first time ethos
- Effective results driven approach to performance management
In return they are offering a competitive salary, company car, company laptop and mobile, group personal pension plan, fantastic bonus scheme and generous staff discount across the product range.
They are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.