Head of Operational Services - Business Support Manager (AWDO-P2809)
Head of Operational Services / Business Support Manager with excellent leadership, management and organisational skills required for an established, leading Company based in Chorley, Lancashire.
SALARY: £45,000 - £55,000 (depending on experience) + Benefits
** New Position **
** Join a Well-Established Market Leading Company **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Head of Operational Services / Business Support Manager that has excellent leadership, management and organisational skills.
The Head of Operational Services / Business Support Manager is a new position and is an excellent opportunity for a creative and forward thinking person to inspire the Support Services Departments.
As the Head of Operational Services / Business Support Manager you will provide leadership to achieve first class service delivery, exceptional quality and maximum efficiency in line with the Company’s vision and values. Reporting directly to the Operations Director, the role is required to essentially lead, manage and motivate the Support Services Management Team.
As a successful candidate you will have a great opportunity to join a well-established Company that can offer excellent career prospects.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Head of Operational Services / Business Support Manager:
- Responsible for the 1st line support of the operations function over the following areas:
- Customer Services
- Operational Auditing
- Customer processes/procedures
- Operations Projects
- Technical support
- Post Room
- Through inspirational leadership engage, develop and train your Team to consistently deliver exceptional standards, great customer service and continuous improvements
- Develop new and adapt existing systems and processes to improve business efficiencies and customer experience
- Champion and develop compliance systems and procedures across the business
- Commissioning internal projects, monitoring and reporting on their performance
- Provide learning needs analysis, design, development, assessment, implementation and evaluation of training materials to ensure alignment with business strategy
- Manage and motivate the Team, building a culture of innovation and proactivity
- Balance of big-picture strategic thinking and high-quality detailed execution
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- A background in customer service, BPO or operations management
- Strong knowledge of learning methodologies and ability to build practical, applicable and results-driven learning programs
- Proven ability to think strategically and translate strategies into actionable plans
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, creative, hard working
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Demonstrable leadership and team building skills
- Strong numerical skills with an analytical, problem solving mind-set
- Be proactive, motivated and metrics driven
- Ability to work under pressure
- Adaptable to change-This is a new and unestablished role that will constantly evolve
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Management, Leadership and Senior Level Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies in Chorley, Lancashire
AWD online operates as an employment agency