Busy Bees in Lytham are RECRUITING!
Position: Relief / Cover Staff
Contract: Relief hours to cover holidays, training and staff sickness.
Salary: Dependent up on experience / qualifications
We are looking for a person who can work within a team, and has an understanding of early years childcare and education. You would be working with a variety of age groups ranging from 3 months to 5 years, supporting the staff in daily routines and activities. While this Relief Cover vacancy is to provide cover for staff annual leave or illness, there is the view to the post becoming more permanent dependent on the candidate and nursery occupancy.
In 1983, three families, all involved in care and education, decided to take matters into their own hands after they were left frustrated by the lack of quality childcare available for their children. In March 1984, the first Busy Bees Nursery opened and since then, Busy Bees has grown to become the largest provider of childcare in the UK, numbering over 250 separate nurseries.
So if you have a passion for delivering quality childcare and education, and are looking for flexible employment, then we want to hear from you!
All our staff at Busy Bees are important to us, which reflects in the salary and extensive benefits package, we offer Relief Cover. This includes the following:-
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- A solid development programme for staff at all levels leading to nationally recognise qualifications
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury’s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon & LA fitness and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
You are invited to join our very successful and happy nursery team.
For a full job description please visit Busy Bees Childcare careers page.
Please contact us, we look forward to hearing from you!