Job title: Supervisor
Location: Lutterworth, LE17 4XR
Working hours: Night Shifts, 18:00 - 06:00 (4on, 4off)
Our client is currently looking for a Supervisor to reinforce and support their warehouse team and ensure the smooth running of operations.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Your primary responsibility will be to effectively supervise an area within the distribution centre. You will be responsible for the day to day planning and running of the area, which will include (though not exhaustive):
- Achieving an accurate and timely operation
- Ensuring that operational KPIs are met and exceeded
- Providing timely and accurate performance indicators and feeding back to the team
- Planning effectively to ensure the labour budget is achieved
- Employee related tasks such as, Return to Work, investigations, holiday planning etc.
- Liaise with external customers on a daily basis
In order to be successful in this role you will be able to motivate and be highly organised.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Previous supervisory experience, ideally within in a computerised warehouse
- Experience of managing and motivating a team of people
- Be able to demonstrate strong organisational and planning skills, along with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be self-motivated, enthusiastic, driven to succeed and have attention to detail
- Have a can-do attitude with flexibility in terms of ability, range of takes and attitude to working hours
What's in it for you?
As an employee you will receive a Competitive Salary and an excellent benefits package which includes 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) rising to 33 on length of service, Company pension and free car parking.
How to apply
If you feel you have the required skills and experience for this role, please click on 'Apply' and upload your full CV.
Logistics, Computerised Warehouse, Staff Management, Operations, Planning, Supervisor, KPI's, Labour, Budgets
Apply for Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly